Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

The Quick Thinking Challenge is bugged - I play on Xbox Series S

I'm doing old tome challenges and on Tome 4 - Level 1 the challenge Quick Thinking is bugged, the description reads "Hide in a locker within {2} seconds of being chased by the Killer 1 time(s) while using the perk Quick & Quiet." There's two very obvious red flags here:

1. The first seconds indicator (Where it says {2}) is within curly brackets which seems to indicate on its own that something is wrong.
  2. The challenge apparently has a 2 second time window which sounds nearly (if not completely) impossible to meet.

I've looked into it after 2 matches of attempts to hop into a locker within 2 seconds of a chase starting with no luck and while I have seen other reports, none of them seemed to have this particular issue, instead they just couldn't complete the challenge despite the description appearing as it should. The most problematic parts are that this is a challenge required in order to unlock lore for Meg Thomas, and the issue somebody else had that I mentioned earlier was only listed as being acknowledged about 2 months ago and people were still having issues in late September after playing the PTB. I know these things take time but I really hope this is fixed at least by the time the next chapter comes out.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments