Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Did anyone else get free prestige levels recently?

Every character but Rebecca, Ada, and The Mastermind got free prestige levels when I logged into the game today. I know they were doing a Part 2 Prestige Catch Up, but I didnt know it was going to be today, and everyone of my friends I have talked to have said they didn't get free prestige levels. Did I just get lucky and get mine early?

Comments

• Valaryyn
    Valaryyn Member Posts: 76

I also got some free prestige levels on a few of my most played characters, so it's not just you.

• Theo_Urista
    Theo_Urista Member Posts: 31

I didn't get mine :(

• HarlockTaliesin
    HarlockTaliesin Member Posts: 763

Haven't had any show up on mine yet.

• BringShaggytoDBD
    BringShaggytoDBD Member Posts: 412

Played last night with a friend. All of his survivors went up 2 prestige levels. Survivors who were on 0 prestige went to 2, some that were on 3 went to 5, and one that was 12 went to 14!

Meanwhile, not a single one of my survivors increased lol.

• LiaLight
    LiaLight Member Posts: 75

According to the patch notes from the recent PTB it depends when the characters reached 50/P1/P2:

"Inclusion of Stage 2 of our Prestige Catch-Up. Characters which were level 50 and prestige 0, 1, or 2 as of the 6.1.0 release will receive 2 bonus prestige levels, as if they had been prestiged."

• RonMan32
    RonMan32 Member Posts: 413

Sadly only my Bill got it, because he's the only character I had significantly spec'd into before the prestige rework (only been playing since the summer)

But yes I saw this happen.

• RonMan32
    RonMan32 Member Posts: 413

Oh right I forgot about that. Yeah I only got 1 for only 1 character. Not 2. Odd.

• Theo_Urista
    Theo_Urista Member Posts: 31

update: I finally got them !

• My_Aespa
    My_Aespa Member Posts: 545

I got mine early today, I forgot exactly why they are doing this but I'll take the free levels.