Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Flashbang Deconstructed Itself

Franican
Franican Member Posts: 5

Platform: PC, Steam

Description: I crafted a flashbang as someone was downed and about to be hooked nearby, I ran for the save only to see that my flashbang perk relit and I was no longer holding the flashbang that I had double checked my hands and perk icons right after crafting to be sure it truly crafted.

Steps:

1. Map: Badham (v. 3 I am almost certain, could be wrong)
  2. Character: Jake, Quick and Quiet, Head On, Boon: COH, and Flashbang with a yellow toolbox, scraps, and a clean rag.
  3. Location: 2 Story House with upstairs pallet.
  4. Craft flashbang in the locker closest to the top of the stairs right next to the pallet.
  5. Check that the flashbang is in the character's hands, and that perk has unlit to indicate it crafted.
  6. Jump out of the top window where a hook spawns sometimes underneath.
  7. Look like a "gamer" jumping out of the window for a batman flashbang save, just to see your flashbang perk relight and are no longer holding a flashbang.
  8. Cry (Optional)

Frequency: Has only happened once exactly as described. Though it was in one of the first few matches I played after the update, so I'll be looking out for any more solid way to recreate the un-crafting flashbang.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated