Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Can Not Redeem Daily Ritual

I try and do my Daily Rituals every day, yesterday I got the "Repair three gens" one and did it in one game because of a face camping Hillbilly.

(Ignore the other ritual, it is the one I got tonight.)

I tried to redeem it right after the match was done but I got an error message:

No problem, I'd try again later. Still didn't work. I was done for the night and logged off and I got the same message again tonight.

I've already forgotten the details of what I did last night, it was a pretty unmemorable game. Hopfully the logs file from tonight will help.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• vladspellbinder
    vladspellbinder Member Posts: 320

I WAS able to finish and redeem the Ritual I got tonight. So it is just a problem with the one I got yesterday.

• vladspellbinder
    vladspellbinder Member Posts: 320

And after having played my one Survivor game of the night I was able to redeem the bugged Daily. So I guess this thread can be closed and removed or whatever.