Please Rework Palett Animation/Drop Down

Options
Xhaviour
Xhaviour Member Posts: 43

It feels so Ugly to throw Paletts you have to stand so ######### next to a Palett i dont talk about Vakuum i talk about that you need stand so Perfect to a Palett that you mostly spend so much time with Positioning that you get hit.

I Mean you want make it realistic? okay do so a Normal suvivor would strech their Arms out and grab at ~50-70% of the Palett the End and drop it down by swing himself at the end.

So do so, you also still have the Hook Vakuum where a Killer still Teleports last 1-2 Meter on the Hook so remove that too then.

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Vacuum ain't coming back, sorry.
    The whole point of the nerf is NOT TO BE ABLE to drop while standing at "50%" (aka the middle) of the pallet and be teleported to the other side.
    Sorry but I'll give the common survivor answer :
    Adapt and deal with it.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Xhaviour said:
    It feels so Ugly to throw Paletts you have to stand so ######### next to a Palett i dont talk about Vakuum i talk about that you need stand so Perfect to a Palett that you mostly spend so much time with Positioning that you get hit.

I Mean you want make it realistic? okay do so a Normal suvivor would strech their Arms out and grab at ~50-70% of the Palett the End and drop it down by swing himself at the end.

So do so, you also still have the Hook Vakuum where a Killer still Teleports last 1-2 Meter on the Hook so remove that too then.

Express what you mean by "feels ugly"
    As survivor I dont have problem dropping pallets, the only problem is when the connection isnt good and the killer can hit me due to the lagg through the pallet

I would like to see yourself in reallife how you stretch your arms, grab the pallet and swing through it while it falls down on you :wink:

And yes, please remove the hook vacuum and allow the killer to hook frmo all angles, thats just fair because survivors can unhook from all angles too