If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Please Rework Palett Animation/Drop Down

Options
Xhaviour
Xhaviour Member Posts: 43

It feels so Ugly to throw Paletts you have to stand so ######### next to a Palett i dont talk about Vakuum i talk about that you need stand so Perfect to a Palett that you mostly spend so much time with Positioning that you get hit.

I Mean you want make it realistic? okay do so a Normal suvivor would strech their Arms out and grab at ~50-70% of the Palett the End and drop it down by swing himself at the end.

So do so, you also still have the Hook Vakuum where a Killer still Teleports last 1-2 Meter on the Hook so remove that too then.

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Vacuum ain't coming back, sorry.
    The whole point of the nerf is NOT TO BE ABLE to drop while standing at "50%" (aka the middle) of the pallet and be teleported to the other side.
    Sorry but I'll give the common survivor answer :
    Adapt and deal with it.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Xhaviour said:
    It feels so Ugly to throw Paletts you have to stand so ######### next to a Palett i dont talk about Vakuum i talk about that you need stand so Perfect to a Palett that you mostly spend so much time with Positioning that you get hit.

I Mean you want make it realistic? okay do so a Normal suvivor would strech their Arms out and grab at ~50-70% of the Palett the End and drop it down by swing himself at the end.

So do so, you also still have the Hook Vakuum where a Killer still Teleports last 1-2 Meter on the Hook so remove that too then.

Express what you mean by "feels ugly"
    As survivor I dont have problem dropping pallets, the only problem is when the connection isnt good and the killer can hit me due to the lagg through the pallet

I would like to see yourself in reallife how you stretch your arms, grab the pallet and swing through it while it falls down on you :wink:

And yes, please remove the hook vacuum and allow the killer to hook frmo all angles, thats just fair because survivors can unhook from all angles too