The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The event mechanic needs to become permanent.

Absolute_Zero
Absolute_Zero Member Posts: 56
edited October 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

The new mechanic they introduced with this event is awesome!

Gaining essence while doing certain things then go pump them into something is exactly the kind of secondary objective this game needs.

Can we please have them being introduced permanently (obviously not with halloween skins like the pumpkins), they are awesome and healthy for the game to feel refreshing! Especially for survivors, even if they die, they have something to work towards and gain a lot of points so it doesn't feel bad to die.

Please BHVR, put them in the game as a permanent addition, this is awesome!

Post edited by JocelynAwakens on

Comments

• AssortedSorting
    AssortedSorting Member Posts: 1,063

Make the Hatch return as an alternate escape route again, and use this to let Killers get a Mori:

Void Rifts appear in The Basement, which when Void Energy is deposited into, randomly places the player (Survivor or Killer), in a random corner on the Map.

Once The Basement is fully charged, Hatch becomes visible and can be opened during the EGC (needs time to open if not a result of last survivor standing), and Survivors can be Killed while dead on Hook once all Generators have been powered.

Or something.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,162

Yes!

Maybe you could get energy by destroying totems then instead of pumpkins. Or for other 2ndary objectives like chests.

• LapisInfernalis
  • LapisInfernalis

Since the hook energy is empty after some hooks am I right?

• Pumpkinbros
    Pumpkinbros Member Posts: 425

I was thinking that, but that's not very valuable really is it, has to have more than that, a chest, lore, an escape, that stuff

• Masterninja
    Masterninja Member Posts: 411

I only want to play with refined serums because are super fun, its the only thing I care for, so yeah, make this event and the ITEM permanent.

• HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 597

I am all for it!

Can...can we have a perk that let us kick Hex? That would be fun too xD.

• Lastchild
    Lastchild Member Posts: 333

The event mechanic is fine and should indeed be a permanent secondary focus for Survivors and Killers.

I would add something more to justify this mechanic :

- Add a third in-game virtual currency.

We could call this currency gasoline.

And the essence that we would collect could allow us to buy and craft special items :

- Temporary skins.

- Belt increasing the number of items a survivor can carry to 2.

- Toxic gloves allowing killers to inflict the "Haemorrhage" status under conditions of not having a perk inflicting this status.

- Drink allowing survivors when he drinks it to have a speed boost for 10 seconds without suffering the exhausted status, provided he does not have a speed boost perk.

- Mine / Bomb, allowing Killers to have the same effects as Jolt, eruption, without having the perk equipped

Etc....

• xni6_
    xni6_ Member Posts: 505

an altered version of what we have in the event that gives bonus xp and/or bp after a game if you met the requirements would be nice

a reward that you dont need to get if you dont want/need it so high level games can still have 0 gen downtime and pressure downtime, but low level gets to progress faster

and then for events they just set it to be adjusted to the event stuff instead or in addition to xp/bp