If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Bloody Party Streamers not working

Options
Laluzi
Laluzi Member Posts: 5,553
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

Title. I've used a couple of them during the event and they don't appear to give bonus bloodpoints, at least not to myself. At least one other user has reported the same thing. The streamers were not returned to my inventory.

Survivor Puddings appear to be working fine. It would be nice to know if the same applies to flans, bound envelopes, and other bloodpoint offerings, but I wouldn't recommend wasting cakes right now just to be certain.

Post edited by Laluzi on
14 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mondhirsch
    Mondhirsch Member Posts: 209
    Options

I read in the Steam DBD-Forum that Flans also not work.

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 627
    Options

Today someone put a cake (flan) and it just returned to his inventory, I think this is due to the offerings of the event

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,303
    Options

Hollow Shells are refunded in the offering screen when an event offering is played.

Haven’t tried any other offerings yet.

• poujh
    poujh Member Posts: 129
    Options

can confirm, i used a bloody party streamers and in another game i used an escape cake and both didn't give any bloodpoints. only the queue incentive works.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,047
    Options

Yes, they are returning during the offering screen

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 627
    Options

To summarize: During the event, 100% bp offerings seem to be returning or not working at all, just played on the survivor and the killer, neither side was given 100% bp, especially since now it’s difficult due to another bug determine for which side there is a bonus at all.