Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Hag’s swamp creature skin isn’t in inventory

Kryptix24
Kryptix24 Member Posts: 10

I unlocked the Hag’s swamp creature outfit in the Halloween event tome and it’s no where to be found. I’ve restarted the game and everything. Has anyone else having this problem?

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Drunkbot
    Drunkbot Member Posts: 1

Yep same problem here, i've finished whole tome and still cant see it anywhere

• Jarky
    Jarky Member Posts: 601

How are you looking for it?

Keep in mind the cosmetic in the level 1 tome is only her body piece, not her full outfit - so it won't appear in the 'outfit' section of her cosmetics yet until you've unlocked the rest in level 2. It's only going to appear in her middle body slot currently as per my screenshot below.

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 628

On the first page of the event archive, only her body is available, the hand and head will be available tomorrow 10/20/2022

• paid_actor
    paid_actor Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2022

I ran into the same problem, but for me, it turned out to be an issue with the new controls in the "Archive" — I didn't actually pick up the unlocked items, even though I thought I did. So if the item is sparkling yellow, that means you haven't claimed it; it should be blue, just like any completed challenge. Good luck, hope you find the solution that works for you!