Survivor kept leading me to a certain spot on Eyrie map

Options

Played a match on Eyrie of crows last night and this particular survivor didn't leave the stairs area in the main building all game and every time I injured her, she ran up the stairs and along the outside walkway until the deadend which had a drawing board. She pointed at the drawing board and let me down her. Is this some kind of meme or exploit that I don't know about? I thought she was leading me to a deadzone, too far from the hook and frankly, it was a long walk to the hook from up there but I made it both times before using my green mori on her the third time.

None of the other players in the match tried this and I've not seen anyone else do it. One of the survivors was a twitch streamer so if/when that uploads, I ll have a watch and see if they picked up on this camping survivor 😅

Comments

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    Options

Either just memeing or maybe she had boil over.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    Options

I've had a match like this against a sabo squad a couple of months back. I think with 1 offering that spaces out hooks a bit, it can be a deadzone, since I couldn't seem to get that survivor on hook when she was downed there. They were really good sports though, and I was happy with a draw.

• Nirgendwohin
    Nirgendwohin Member Posts: 1,251
    Options

maybe memeing. why did you not join the the second time?

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

I downed her 3 times up there, hooked her first time, slugged second and then hooked third. Downed her inside the main building for the mori. Not sure why she kept pointing at the art board, unless she wanted to draw me (blighted oni) 🤔

• Blizwise
    Blizwise Member Posts: 69
    Options

She missed time the hooks is all, she trying to get you in dead zone.