Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

I got disconnected from game server for no reason

MasterGS32
MasterGS32 Member Posts: 12

I was playing a fine match against a blight, I was on a gen, I got a flashbang, and he downed a Mikaela. After that, I hopped back on my gen, meanwhile, the flashbang didn't show like I had it in my inventory but it showed the proc to drop it. About 2 seconds later I get disconnected with the message: Disconnected from game host. This actually isn't the first time I get dced like that with no explanation and for no apparent reason. The issue is that this was the first time I got a dc penalty alongside the dc from a game I was actually enjoying. Also, I have gotten a bunch of crashes of the game client lately, like a lot. I really don't understand the vulnerability of the game and of the game servers but something must be done about it.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mcbuddy826
    Mcbuddy826 Member Posts: 23

I have had the same issue but on killer i have dced 5 times now in games i was winning only to dc and lose and get a penelty