We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Your SBMM system is messed up, can you fix mine?

So im an insanely good survivor, probably not the best but no doubt definitely high mmr without trying to sounds cocky, it's not meant as a brag I'm just competitive.

However, I usually dont play during the time DC penalties are off but this time I kinda had to as I'm so busy working it's the only time I could get on. So i though I'll avoid randoms quitting by finding a swf in an LFG.

Now in that LFG I stated I'm a high mmr player looking for other good players that arent gonna DC, must be good because you will verse high lvl players.

However I ended up with people lying and being the worst ever possible team, even after a 7min chase they was just running around and only 1 gen got done. I got camped by the bubba.

After this I decided I to go solo as I do 99% of the time, but now every game is like new players both killer and survivor and I cant physically do 5gens and the chases and escape. No matter how good I loop I eventually run out of pallets especially if my team just throw them without ever looking behind...

Can you undo that the last day? I'm close to just uninstalling at this point because it's not fun in the slightest, killers dont mindgame at all so it's kinda boring gameplay loop wise and my team arent even a team, they're legit urban around the map...

Comments