dead by wesker

Options

is anyone else absolutely sick of playing against wesker every other game? there's a reason his kill % is 60 something %

if it's not him it's ghost face that you stare at point blank range and don't break him out of stalk and he exposes you straight to your face

Comments

• OniWantsUrLocation
    OniWantsUrLocation Member Posts: 506
    edited October 2022
    Options

I wish I would see him more often. I only see him about once in 6-7 games. And it will be even less since he is not that new anymore. 

Edit: I dunno why I said 6-7 games. It is probably even less.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,414
    Options

I'm facing him way less now, which is honestly as it should be. Then again, I never faced him too much to begin with.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,075
    Options

I've seen Wesker like once or twice over the past couple days I played. He's not really that common anymore. Ghostface has tome challenges so that's probably why you are seeing him more atm.

I also wouldn't really take the kill rate posted as his actual kill rate given that it was inflated by him being a new killer at the beginning of the month.

• LylakLavender
    LylakLavender Member Posts: 339
    Options

Majority of my matches today have been Legion and wesker.

• Hawk81584
    Hawk81584 Member Posts: 405
    Options

agree op.....3/10 matches is wesker for me and his ability to hit you thru a pallet and then all of a sudden you are back on the other side of the pallet you threw from the other side is downright sickening

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,075
    Options

That sounds like a latency issue rather than a Wesker issue.

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,735
    Options

Yeah I am absolutely sick to death of him at this point, I may not get him for a couple of matches if I am lucky but then I get him back to back, then a GF then Wesker again and so on.

It really is a shame we cant choose to skip lobbies of certain killers even just for temporary amount of time, as nobody wants to stay in matches they are not having fun or are bored to death in. But I guess if that was an option Blight and Nurse players would never find games...

Not that Wesker is that horrible, just getting him so often starts to become really tedious for me personally

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,929
    Options

Before i would get constant nemesis matches now i get Alberta whisky every two match with some other killers in between

• smartemarte
    smartemarte Member Posts: 254
    Options

90% of the games are him with scourge hook pain and eruption.... and when he's got that kill ratio and i'm matched with bad players that can't loop him then most of the time it's a pointless match.

• Bardon
    Bardon Member Posts: 1,002
    Options

Newest killer gets picked a lot to play. Why are people surprised? He'll revert downwards in a while when the novelty is gone.

• Roaroftime
    Roaroftime Member Posts: 402
    Options

He gets picked 25% at high MMR? When you say "That's a lot" you make it sound like he's getting picked more than he is. Why don't you just say 25%?

• Bardon
    Options

The OP made no mention of high MMR, it was a general comment. I responded based on the general comment not your restricted version of high MMR only.

• Roaroftime
    Options

Ok so when considering all MMR's he gets picked at 16.16% and in high mmr he gets picked at 25%. You said "a lot" but again that makes it sound like he's being picked more than he actually is, I'd say a lot means 50%? Why don't you say he gets picked at 16.16% In all mmr's and 25% In the high mmr? Why are you allowed to make his pick rate seem higher than it is when I'm not allowed to make his kill rate seem higher than it is?

• Bardon
    Options

But those figures are a lot! Wesker's pick rate is 2.5x the next popular killer in all MMR's (16.16% vs Huntress at 6.64%) and more than quadruple the next popular killer in high MMR (25% vs Nurse at 6.12%). He's being picked many times more than any other killer at all levels.

Whereas you still haven't explained what benefit there is to rounding his kill rate up to the nearest 10% - what good is less granular data?

Surely you can see the difference?

• Roaroftime
    Options

65% Is almost 70%. "A Lot" Is not 16.16% or 25%, a lot would be 75%.

• Bardon
    Options

2.5x - 4x anyone else is most definitely a lot.

And you still refuse to explain why you feel the need to round up the kill rate. You're not making the points you think you're making here, you know.

• Roaroftime
    Options

Because 65% Is almost 70%? I could've said 65% Is almost 66% but I decided to round to the nearest 10. I don't think 4x anyone else is a lot? For example if you have 1mm and then x4 is equal to 4mm, 4mm is not a lot it's still small. But if you x50 and get 50mm then in comparison it's quite big. So I'm just saying I don't think Weskers pick rate is a lot compared to other killers. But that's ok I'm just saying my opinion I'm not asking you to justify yourself because It's not that deep. But when I say that 65% Is almost 70% you want to argue with me a long with 3 other killer mains for expressing my opinion and demanding justification for a simple opinion?

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700
    Options

Sadako has no interesting Chase-Power, so she got dropped faster after her release. Dredge almost the same. Wesker is much more fun than the other two for the killer-player I assume, which ends in a high pickrate.

Look at Artist. She was popular and got dropped even faster.

Wesker is the first killer since Artist with a lot of fun-potential even in the 50th game.