If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Evil Incarnate trophy bugged

Options

Evil Incarnate trophy on PS5 is bugged. I killed all 4 survivors with the tier 3 evil within Myers and I got the normal trophy for killing all 4 survivors, but not the actual trophy for doing it with Myers. Here is how you can try reproducing the bug:

Step 1: Start a game as The Shape

Step 2: Equip Fragrant Tuft of Hair & Judith's Tombstone add-ons

Step 3: Level up to Evil Within Tier 3 and kill all 4 survivors with it

Perks: Bamboozle, Superior Anatomy, Play With Your Food, Brutal Strength

Map: Midwich Elementary School

Add-Ons: Fragrant Tuft of Hair, Judith's Tombstone

18 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Ratchet101
    Ratchet101 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Happened to me on PC as well. Hard-fought game for no achievement.

• kensaimage
    kensaimage Member Posts: 27
    Options

Happened to me as well. I’m on PS5. I’ve done it twice and the trophy just won’t proc. Have two videos for proof

https://youtu.be/fct0ASm1JwI

• kensaimage
    kensaimage Member Posts: 27
    Options

Heard from someone that the bug happens if any of the survivors are injured when you Mori them. I’ve tried to verify this, but I keep accidentally hitting some. Or they just kick my ass and escape before I can kill all four

• Covetingsoup376
    Covetingsoup376 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Myers

Step 3 : In-game, insta-kill all 4 survivors using Judith's Tombstone + Fragrant Tuft of Hair

Step 4 : No "Evil Incarnate" achievement unlocked

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Character played : Myers

Perks played: Scourge Hook Pain Resonance/ Remember Me/ No Way Out/ Merciless Storm

Map: Dead dog Saloon

Frequency of the issue: Once

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

I took a different approach to getting the 4k (perks specifically) but same ended up happening to me. Didn't get the achievement.

• NahDanger
    NahDanger Member Posts: 1
    Options

Did this the other day on PC and it didnt pop. All 4 surviours were uninjured and moried. Its as if the game isn't tracking His tier levels. I wonder if this is linked to the Daily challenge where you have to level up his tier levels. Quite annoyed byt this as this is a tricky achievement to get. Have added my log also

• Helmsmann
    Helmsmann Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2022
    Options

Same thing happened to me today on pc. One survivor had been injured but healed before I killed them.

Post edited by Helmsmann on
  • Shocke
    Shocke Member Posts: 17
    Options

now that the Halloween event ended, i tried again and it still doesnt work :((

• Sunshinee
    Sunshinee Member Posts: 11
    Options

It is one of my last achivements on PC. I tried it literally over 30 times and someone always denied me the mori by jumping into a locker. So when I finally got it, I was so happy that I was shaking. Unfortunately, the achivement is bugged as I can see in this post. Can you please fix it and reward me with the achivement because I really don't want to do that anymore. It's not fun and just really really hard.

PC - Evil incarnate achivement on Steam not working.

I play Michael Myers (The Shade)

I used the perks Deadlock, Corrupt intervention, Play with your food, Insidious

We were playing on Raccoon City Police Department.

I just accured today. As the achivement was always denied to me.

The log is here:

It is really appreciated if it is possible to reward me the achivement afterwards because it is realy hard and I don't want to do it anymore. Thank you in advance.

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,339
    Options

Let's keep the report clean, thank you.

• s1ndro
    s1ndro Member Posts: 12
    Options

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Myers

Step 3 : In-game, insta-kill all 4 survivors using Judith's Tombstone + Fragrant Tuft of Hair

Step 4 : No "Evil Incarnate" achievement unlocked

Perks played:

• MSVespa
    MSVespa Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same thing happened to me, twice before I looked up if it was a known issue. Wouldn't be mad, but every player who realizes you're going for a 4k they insta try to ruin your day

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700
    Options

Same here