Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

carrying bug

duygu
duygu Member Posts: 333

in the middle of carrying a survivor as wesker, the survivor suddenly floats in the air, off my shoulder, but still in being carried position. the survivor can be healed but finishing the heal doesn't do anything. i can't attack nor drop them off my "shoulder" (the air). survivor could also wiggle but they never seemed to get off (although they had some breaks in between wiggles, maybe that reduces the progression? can't remember). the wiggling also swayed my character as normal.

shortly after realizing it made the game literally unplayable and that the survivors could've taken me hostage, i decided to dc and take the 5 min penalty early. i wish i couldve recorded it but nvidia overlay wasn't functioning...

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated