Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Game is having problems adding up sacrifices, possible problem counting Scourge Hook kills (Steam)

AykDanroyd
AykDanroyd Member Posts: 232

In my last 2 killer matches where I've been working on getting the 15 required sacrifices for the Tome 6 Level 3 Reverent challenge, the game has been inconsistent and even wrong about the way it adds up sacrifices. In the match before my previous match I got 2 sacrifices while 2 players DC'd and it gave me 3 sacrifices (I had 3/15 before that match and 6/15 after). Originally I thought it meant the game counted one of the DC's but not the other.

Then my next match happened where I sacrificed all 4 survivors on hooks and the sacrifice count went from 6/15 to 9/15. As we know 6 + 4 = 10, not 9, so something is wrong with the game. One of the sacrifices might have happened on a Scourge Hook since I know I used the Pain Resonance perk in that match, though I did not bring that perk in the previous match. So is there seems to be a consistency problem with DC's being counted as sacrifices and a general hook count problem as seen by my last match where there were no DC's and I still did not get credited for all 4 sacrifices.

I streamed the matches so I can provide video proof if needed, but I'm very annoyed that a challenge that already requires multiple matches to complete will now require even more matches. What would I need to do to be credited those 2 sacrifices (one due to DC and my 1 hook sacrifice that wasn't counted) to that challenge's counter?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• AykDanroyd
    AykDanroyd Member Posts: 232

It happened again. The very next match where I attempted this same challenge of the same tome and level, I sacrificed all 4 survivors and it went from 9/15 to 12/15:

I'm thinking the coding of this specific challenge is off or got corrupted sometime since it entered the compendium. I should've had this done by now and I'll have to get another 4K to get the last 3 because I know it will miscalculate it again and if I get only 3 sacrifices, then I'll have to do at least 2 more matches.