Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

[Edit] Onryo cannot damage the generators..!!

Not_Sidney
Not_Sidney Member Posts: 1
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

Hii..!

I was playing since a couple of hours with Sadako until I realized that I could no longer damage the generators..

The first game I realized I thought that was a Survivor Perk (cause I'm still a noob).. The next game I tried to do something about it, so I Manifested/Demanifested Sadako 3-4 times in a row in front of the generator and the "Damage" button appeared.. The third game it happened again, and I had to Manifest/Demanifest 3-4 times until I could damage the generator..

Is it just me or is it someone else too..?

This is happening only in these 3 last matches.

Edit:

Today is happening too, a whole match where I could no damage any generator.. I tried everything but nothing to let that button appears.. Tried Manifest/Demanifest as yesterday but nothing today, it doesn't works..

Impossible to control large maps with this bug, impossible to stop their gen rushing in any case.

Do something please.. :(

Post edited by Not_Sidney on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated