Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Third Seal not working as intended?

I couldn't get any footage in pubs, but if you play Killer with a special attack that doesn't damage on first hit, such as the Nemesis, Plague, and Trickster, Third Seal doesn't seem to proc until survivors lose a health state, rather than proccing on a first hit.

Has anyone else noticed that Third Seal doesn't seem to be working as it used to? It seemed to have changed during 6.3.0 without any announcement in the patch notes, and I'm hoping to see if anyone else has noticed.

Below is a link to show that Third Seal isn't proccing as intended in customs, let me know if something isn't working right!

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated