Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS4 - Onryo sound turns off after smashing pumpkin

davkab
davkab Member Posts: 2

Steps to Recreate:

Step 1: Launch the game.

Step 2: Play as Onryo in a match.

Step 3: While demanifested, if you smash a pumpkin soon after the game starts, nearly all sounds are muted.

I noticed this after playing one or two matches as Onryo after purchasing her. After a third game paying specific attention to this, I tried playing a game without smashing a pumpkin after the start and the sound was working as intended. Only after smashing a pumpkin while demanifested near the game start does the sound bug and the only sounds you can hear is your attack, your footsteps, and some other minor sound effects. Survivor cries of pain, generator repairs and progress, and sound notifications (survivor unhooked, gen being completed, etc.) are all muted. I had a straightforward time recreating this.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• davkab
    davkab Member Posts: 2

My mistake. It just happened again but on deathslinger. Evidently, there is more here that I do not understand. I think I kicked a pumpkin this game as well but I'm not sure. I have to assume the pumpkin is connected since I DID notice it during my Onryo games.