Where are kill rate stats for Solo Queue only??

Options
2»

Comments

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,600
    Options

No, I don't think sparing people makes that much of a difference. Them getting a free hatch escape could though. But I really think otherwise, those killers at that level really are just getting destroyed by survivors. I was there once. I lost to bad survivors on the regular. Now, I lose to slightly less bad survivors, but that's beside the point. Tunneling's success is ultimately up to the survivors, because they can speed a ton of time body blocking for someone instead of being on gens, leading to more of them dying overall.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

It became much more dire when gens were bumped to 90s. The 4ks I see in solo q have skyrocketed since then

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,997
    Options

Kill rates for solo's are pretty patchy, because there's always someone who DCs and invalidates the data from the entire game.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

The intentionally messing up with stats is kinda like people suiciding on first hook, isn´t it? Since dc matches are not counted. Which, going from the amount of threads about afk nurses seem to be a bigger issue. Since there are none. Or at least i haven´t seen anyone complain about that afk nurse.

In regard of those SWF teams. They might not be interested in streaming for whatever reason. But you can´t be serious, when you say that there are none. Or is it, that whenever a SWF group shows how unbalanced the game for SWF is, the results are ignored because "not everyone plays like that!"?

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

Out of curiosity. Did anyone from your team give up? I mean, there are videos of nurse players where people disconnected the moment they hear her teleport. Perk and addon less nurse players btw.

Is nurse strong in the right hands? Yes

Is she the unstoppable killing machine everyone seems to claim? No

Is it possible to win against a good nurse? Absolutely. Even more for SWF players which undoubtly have a significantly higher escape rate than solos.

• Barbarossa2020
    Barbarossa2020 Member Posts: 1,365
    Options

Not necessarily,

If you queue with 1 friend you and your friends repair speed/heal speed etc is slowed by 2%

if you queue with 2 friends in 4%

full swf it's 10%

There are ways that they could moderate the power of swfs that only affect the swf without nerfing "x" perk or killer or having to give solo's new features.

• Lobos
    Lobos Member Posts: 212
    Options

Where did I say there was none? I said not that many, because there are not that many. Maybe learn how to read before you tag someone. 👍

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,755
    Options

Maybe not all killer need buffs but some definitely nned some. A move like that general killer buff was nice and all but we need to take a deeper look into the killers that really suck cause they aren't suited for swf most of them Aten suited for good solos

• Rovend
    Rovend Member Posts: 1,047
    Options

Some matches i had dc, some suicide on hook and some were played normally, but i won none in a while.

The only time i can remember i escaped in a nurse game was like four month ago, that a played in the 13th of the month were the ranks were reset so the nurse was new.

Said that, for me she do is an unstoppable killing machine in any decent hands.

The only thing i can consider it can counter a good nurse is a 4-Swf with full gen-rushing build and commodius-wire spool-scraps. The kind of swf that can still repair gens even if any chases last 20 sec.

• Tranquil_Blue
    Tranquil_Blue Member Posts: 335
    Options

Not that this means much of anything, but here are my personal stats: in my last 130 survivor matches, I escaped 57 times (43.8%). I play exclusively Solo Q. These numbers include 49 gate escapes (37.7%), 4 hatch escapes, and 4 killers DCing.

Also, in these 130 matches, I played against all killers EXCEPT DEMOGORGON (😥) at least once.

• Ayodam
    Ayodam Member Posts: 2,353
    Options

It’s been revealed by the devs that, believe it or not, SWF is a negligible factor in survivability. I guess their response is essentially most SWFs are still casual, so they aren’t amazing players. To your suggestion though… Is there any other game out there that penalizes players for queueing up with friends?

• Barbarossa2020
    Barbarossa2020 Member Posts: 1,365
    Options

Other posts have said it can be up to 15% which is not negligble, imagine if every killer into a swf got a 15% buff.

I cant think of any other games, but most games are not 1v4.

In League of legends a 5v5 you can only queue as a duo, in ranked play.

In world of warcraft you can only enter as a max of 5 in a 10 man battle. If you want to go full team you verse a full team.

• _VTK_
    _VTK_ Member Posts: 383
    Options

AFAIK DEVS said the difference between solo and SWF was around 15%. That includes 2-man, 3-man and 4-man SWF, that also includes teams with VOIP and without. DEVs once showed an image depicting number of SWF groups by their size, it was some years ago:

It's still safe to assume that the amount of 2-man SWF groups is much higher then that of 3-man and 4-man. The difference between soloQ and 2-man SWF will be not that high and that skews the stats a lot. Add to that the fact that some SWF play without mics. So, the difference between SoloQ and an average 4-man SWF group with VOIP will be HUGE. The average difference of 15% between soloQ and SWF doesn't show the whole picture.