Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - "Strategic Alliance" Challenge Not Progressing. XP reward issues as well.

momohime69
momohime69 Member Posts: 2
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

I booted up my game on Steam, played a public match with a friend. After I escaped the trial, I noticed I did not receive any progress on the cooperative "Strategic Alliance" challenge for Level 2 of the Halloween tome despite doing two generators and two heals with other players.

Unfortunately, I did not close my game after that match, hoping to make progress during the next, but I achieved the same result and didn't get any progress despite performing cooperative actions. I also noticed that my XP level for the rift fragment progress remained the same from the first match after escaping my second match of the day.

That's when I decided to file a bug report, but I don't record my games and it didn't occur to me to take screenshots, so I've attached the log from my last game as reference.

I played as Nea with Alert, Situational Awareness, Unbreakable, and Bond. Both games were on Temple of Purgation, the first against a Myers and the second an Onryo. Again, the challenge didn't progress two games in a row after escaping, and the XP rewards didn't come through with my second match.

But I have heard "Strategic Alliance" has been causing issues for multiple players, so I know it's not just me. I just haven't seen a bug report for it on here yet.

ETA: I just played again as Nea and didn't get progress AGAIN, but then Bill with none of these same perks on Azarov's against a Hillbilly and didn't have any issues; I got progress towards the challenge!!

Post edited by momohime69 on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated