The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Gen regression

I know everyone is already complaining about gen regression, but I just went against a nemesis with speedy zombies, pop, eruption, call of brine, and pain res. We got all the gens done somehow, probably after 30 minutes, but he got a 4K in the end. I've never been so frustrated by a game.

Comments

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Yes we all complain about Gen regression

Me personally... I complain that the Gen regression is to low... and that it's no wonder that Killers use these perks

.25 charges per second... that's base Gen regression

1.0 charges per second... that's base Gen progression

What frustrated you about that match?

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Gen Regression (Perks).

It can get quite annoying seeing a gen get down to 0% after some of these hits. (not like getting denied hooks is fun either)

• PrincessCalla
    PrincessCalla Member Posts: 139

Yeah a lot of times I have a gen at 99% and the killer comes over, kicks it...and I by the time I get back to it, it's nearly at 0. I guess that's the way it goes, I use prove thyself and my friend and I once had a match last over an hour and a half with a Nemesis that just kept running back and forth to the last 2 generators. He refused to kill us and had that gen regression perk. That is a match I won't forget XD

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

But the fact that BHVR doesn't feel the need to address it concerns me

Cause again:

Call of Brine regression only lasts for 60 seconds... so taking a 99% Gen to 0% takes 4 minutes and 46 seconds

Overcharge regression isn't strong at first but if you let it go it gets pretty good... 3 minutes and 3 seconds

But if you put both of them together... 2 minutes and 32 seconds

And just for reference progression takes 1 minute and 30 seconds... and base regression takes 5 minutes and 47 seconds

And I don't know what times are on the other Gen regression perks... nor any Gen progression perks