Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Rift's arrow buttons' hitboxes are partially hidden/misaligned

Steps to Reproduce

Step 1 : Launch DBD on Live.

Step 2 : Navigate to the Rift menu.

Step 3 : Hover over the page-changing arrow buttons at the bottom of the screen and click them to change the pages back and forth.

Step 4 : Observe how the UI hitboxes correlate with the arrow buttons' textures.

Observed Results

The hitboxes feel as if they're either behind the arrow elements, or too small or some sort of odd shape that makes it extremely difficult to actually be able to find where on the buttons you can click to navigate the Rift pages.

Expected Results

Button hitboxes would correlate with corresponding textures.

Video of Issue

A quick note for the video, I'm using the mouse option to "Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key" to indicate when I'm clicking.

Sometimes the animation doesn't activate, or is delayed or doesn't play fully because windows is a piece of ######### and just doesn't feel like it I guess.

Best of luck.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• AykDanroyd
    AykDanroyd Member Posts: 232

I've had a lot of problems with the navigation arrows of the rift that take you through the various pages not working at times. I click on them but nothing happens. It usually fixes itself if I back out and re-enter, but it's really annoying that a simple thing like that doesn't work.