Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Game crashes randomly when I play trickster

After I boot up the game and play Trickster sometime mid-game and afterwards when I'm back in the killer select lobby, the game randomly crashes.

I can't think of a way this crash could have triggered. It happened 3 times in a row while im walking arround, after hooking or after downing a survivor, though I don't think these are the reasons for it.

I ran these perks: Scourge hook: Pain resonance, Deadlock, Iron Maiden and Bamboozle.

The map didn't seem to matter in this case.

It crashes everytime I run a game with Trickster either mid- game or back in the lobby.

Also the Crash report doesn't seem right... It's In Chinese and wierd symbols. Is this the doing of a third party software of others?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• AriZonaBoi
    AriZonaBoi Member Posts: 5

So I played Trickster today and had no crashes this time.

I fear that these crashes were intentionally forced on me with some third party software.

I suspect this, because the crashlog was very suspicious and takes quite long to load.

We can consider this thread solved but I would like this third party vulnerability to be looked into.