Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Reverent - Haunted By Daylight Challenge Tome Bugged

nibroc
nibroc Member Posts: 2
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

EDIT - So I've actually got the challenge done. I completed another killer challenge, and then went back to this one and was able to complete it. I thought I had attempted that before, but I'm unsure what other variables are involved.

ORIGINAL - I have completed this challenge multiple times over at this point - I have done another killer challenge successfully in this tome, then switched back to this one, same result. I have also tried restarting before getting it done again. I'd really like the swamp thing skin!

Post edited by nibroc on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• nibroc
    nibroc Member Posts: 2

So I've actually got the challenge done. I completed another killer challenge, and then went back to this one and was able to complete it. I thought I had attempted that before, but I'm unsure what other variables are involved.