what changes do you guys think are next

honestly i see changes to the twins ,nurse ,blight and wesker for twins i see buffs an maybe some big quality of life changes for wesker i see slight changes to the infected mechanic an for blight an add on pass and slight or even major changes to the nurse i’m hoping they revisit perks like eruption but what changes do you guys think are probably coming with the next mid chapter

Comments

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,580

By now we’re long overdue some killer revisions, but the Anniversary stream puts the bots in the next mid-chapter slot, I think.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Twins have been confirmed to be the next one to get some kind of update.

and I might be misremembering but I think a dev on here also mentioned that Alchemist Ring might get some changes (and wasn’t included in one of the previous balance patches because it requires more than just simple number tweaks)

• FellowKillerMain
    FellowKillerMain Member Posts: 858

Address the crashing.

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,436

I'm hoping Twins and I'll insert my constant, shameless plug for solo queue status icons here.

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230

I really hope twins. They're the least played killer (0.60% pick rate I believe it was) and the slowest killer ever. You down someone with Victor? Here's an 8 seconds cooldown. By the time you switch and go to the downed person, he's already up and you do that again. It's just painful.

• Rovend
    Rovend Member Posts: 1,063

Nerf pig!

• DEMONANCE
    DEMONANCE Member Posts: 800

nerfing twins and nemesis