Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Got disconnected from the host and tempo dc penalty

Rule_12
Rule_12 Member Posts: 9

PC. i was vibing on the pig (killer) map and i was working on a gen when all of a sudden i get disconnected then i got on the escape screen seeing the killer got disconnected too but not the other 3 players it was saying they are alive there was no escape icon or dead icon or mori icon problem is i would shrug it off and be like meh happens but i got tempo (ban)/dc penalty for 15 minutes. solve maybe this is not the first time is happening and is a preety old problem i would get the 5 minutes penalty where i would not care and just go watch a video but this thing is getting anooying at this point

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated