The Game and Lery's Memorial

Options

Okay I gotta ask why do I always hear about the issue with the Game having 20+ pallets when it has like 4 windows but Lery's has like 20+ pallets and like 30+ windows AND is just a bigger map and like no one talks about it. Like at least the Game has staircases everywhere so no gen is too far away. Lery's you could have one gen in Texas and another in Uzbekistan and have to walk through the labyrinth to get between them. Like I very seldom have issues on the Game as killer but cannot work in the hospital to save my life.

Comments

• zHypnotism
    zHypnotism Member Posts: 79
    Options

It's because Lerys Pallets are mindgamable while most pallets on the game are literally braindead and ruin the looping experience. I somehow go the game quite often and especially against players that don't really know how to loop the experience is just boring, they pre-drop every single pallet and you are forced to break it since every second pallet on the game is either completely safe or only very hardly mindgamable. The pallets on the game are also ridiculously close to each other and it can happen that there are 2 god pallets right next to each other being 2 free loops and like 60 seconds of free time at least, during which you can lose 1-2 gens easily. Lerys has a few annoying windows but the pallets in general arent that bad and usually on pretty short loops that can be mindgamed without too much sweating.

• Sharpefern
    Sharpefern Member Posts: 422
    Options

How are Lery's more mind gameable. All of them are either in loops that can 100% be seen over or pallets that block the entire hallway. Like they seem the same level of complexity.

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,265
    Options

Lerys has almost no god pallets while the game has god pallets and non mindgame able loops

• zHypnotism
    zHypnotism Member Posts: 79
    Options

you can still, over 100% seeable loops force vault commits and then double back, or predict a non vault and commit to a lunge at the pallet. It's 50/50able, unlike the pallets on the game which block off entire sections and have no actual "Loop" around it and just need to be broken because you need to go trough like 2 different rooms to get on the other side of the pallet if you don't break it.

• xEmoGirlxAlexisx
    xEmoGirlxAlexisx Member Posts: 593
    Options

Because 90 % of the Palets on the Game are God Palets u need to breaku cant Play around them u Need to break like 20 paletts before u can get the First hit

Even Trash Survivors can Escape easy on this abdomination of a Map

• Sandt21
    Sandt21 Member Posts: 761
    Options

Lery's god pallet is at the warden's office, which is as close to a killer shack as an indoor map can get