Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Offering from Bloodweb not brought into match

When you have zero offering left, for example no more event rods and still have them selected in the offering slot and do the bloodweb until you get one, when you get into the match, it won't be brought in.

Ignore the pig please, as you can see, there was no killer offering, even though Wesker had a Halloween rod selected.

I got it in the bloodweb while in the lobby with the survivors and made sure I had it equipped before the match started. I'm not sure it only happens when you get it in the bloodweb while in the lobby or if it happens in general if you have zero left and get it in the bloodweb at any point

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated