Need to promote Nemesis to S-Tier (addons buff)

Options

Nemesis is my favorite killer, I played him even more than on my Spirit main, perhaps this is the next killer that I will make 100 prestige. But alas, his game converges on a game without the help of zombies, but games from a tentacle. Here are the main current problems of Nemesis:

1. Bad Zombie AI + Zombie Stuck
  2. Most addons are weak or repetitive, there is no choice, you always have to play from the speed of the zombies (and I'm not a fan of playing from pink addons)
  3. Many high rank survivors use zombies to speed up the chase. This shouldn't happen.

What do I think of his addons

Why do I think that syringes are tier-4? This is very good info on survivors, especially if you took the Umbrella badge. In this combination, the syringe is better, although the aura addon is better, but not in combination with the Umbrella badge.

Addons that give contamination points, in my personal opinion, are not so good, because zombies are most often far from you, if not stuck at the edge of the map, if it's a swamp.

What needs to be changed?

In addition to the problems mentioned above, zombies and the mechanics against pallets need to be reworked to be more fair and thoughtful, this will probably nerf Nemesis, but make it more reasonable to spend pallets on zombies.

• - Pallets thrown on zombies prevent zombies from getting up, as soon as the pallet is destroyed, the zombie gets up
  • - Zombie speed increased by 10% and AI improved

Addon changes

Most addons, as I said, are not so interesting, I would like to get their changes, if not a buff, then at least as it was with the Spirit, more interesting types. Here are my ideas (all ideas are made without taking into account the zombie buff in most addons):

S.T.A.R.S. badge

Adds an extra zombie. Zombie speed reduced by 25%. (Increases zombie cooldown by 15 seconds unless there is a change in base ability)

Jill's Sandwich

For each pallet or wall destroyed on the map, the zombie's speed increases by 5% until it infects or injures a survivor or will not be stunned by the pallet

NE-a Parasite

Zombies can now break walls and pallets blocking the path. If there is a dropped pallet within a radius of 15 meters, the zombie moves towards it.

On surviving attacked zombies, the effect "mangled" is applied and a penalty of 8% to healing.

Licker Tongue

- Adds 1 extra supply case.

- Cooldown after hitting an uninfected Survivor with a Tentacle has been reduced by 10% (Or more hindered)

- Now the tentacle of Nemesis can break the generator by 3%, the nearest zombie comes to the generator broken in this way.

Plant 43 Vines

You reveal the auras of survivors who are being chased by zombies for 4 seconds. Survivors of attacked zombies are afflicted with Hemorrhage for 90 seconds (even if they are not injured)

T-Virus Sample

Increases zombie detection of uninfected survivors by 8 meters. Reduces the detection of infected survivors by 4 meters.

Tyrant Gore

When killing zombies, other zombies are accelerated by 60% for 30 seconds. Reduces the cooldown of zombies by 10 seconds (if there are changes to the base zombie speed).

Marvin's Blood

Survivors infected by zombies repair generators 5% slower for 60 seconds

Zombie Heart

When killing zombies - you get 10% speed up for 15 seconds

Gray addon - Dead Crow (instead of Damaged Syringe)

Zombies now react to disturbed crows

S.T.A.R.S. Field Combat Manual

Zombie glows yellow when within 16 meters of an uninfected Survivor.

Comments

• roundpitt
    roundpitt Member Posts: 578
    Options

I never understood why there were only two zombies, it would be cooler if there were a ton of them all over the map, but they don't respawn. It doesn't make sense to pallet a zombie because pallets do not respawn but zombies do.

So addressing your changes,

• - Pallets thrown on zombies prevent zombies from getting up, as soon as the pallet is destroyed, the zombie gets up
    • This would just lead to survivors bullying the killer. They can hold his zombies hostage. I don't think this is a good idea.
    • - Zombie speed increased by 10% and AI improved
    • I don't think they need a speed increase. Improved AI would be amazing though.

And the addon changes,

S.T.A.R.S. badge

The speed increase is too much but I love the extra zombie. Nice.

Jill's Sandwich

I think this is simply way too strong.

NE-a Parasite

I think this is too strong with the mangled effect. Maybe remove that.

Licker Tongue

I don't like this one. When you kick the gen, it already does 2.5% so this addon gives you 0.5% more regression, may as well just remove that part. The second effect I like though.

Plant 43 Vines

Seems really strong. If you catch them at a loop with a zombie they have no way to escape. Maybe remove the aura read.

T-Virus Sample

I love this one

Tyrant Gore

Seems very strong. Too strong?

Marvin's Blood

Seems weak.

Zombie Heart

I like it.

Gray addon - Dead Crow (instead of Damaged Syringe)

Can we change this to: Zombies now react to injured survivor's grunts of pain. Or make that basekit?

S.T.A.R.S. Field Combat Manual

I like it.

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 627
    Options

Promotion with pallets is needed so that it makes any sense to spend a pallet on zombies, because. most don't spend them, so the zombies' speed is increased so that the survivors are forced to spend the pallets this way. The speed of 10% is not so much, if you take the addon by 25%, it's like playing without it, if the AI ​​is not improved, then even though the speed will be higher.

S.T.A.R.S. badge

The extra zombie is just too good, coupled with the base speed increase, the zombie will be a lot, so you need to slow it down a bit so that players don't take 2 red addons and kill everything and everyone. Maybe not so much, I didn’t want it to look unbalanced

Jill's Sandwich

As I said, many people use pallets in advance so that Nemesis does not gain a stage. Of course, you can add weakening in the form of a slow zombie speed to the addon

Licker Tongue

I know about percentages. 3% was great, well, maybe 3.5%, the main feature of course is that zombies have come

NE-a Parasite

Zombies rarely attack survivors, this addon is needed to combo through Gift of pain so that survivors do not remove the debuff from themselves with the help of zombies. I think about addons two steps ahead xD

Plant 43 Vines

Perhaps you are right, then the best solution would be the condition that the survivor was not in the terror radius to reveal the aura, or in pursuit, one thing

Tyrant Gore

We kill zombies so that the other zombie is faster, but he is alone and also must have a target, if they do not have a target or do not pursue, then speed is useless for them. In most cases, when I take addons for zombie speed, many zombies just walk around the map at an accelerated pace, but even if they meet a survivor, the likelihood that they will catch up or injure him is unlikely, they mainly act as radars

Marvin's Blood

You can then return the rapid set of the mutation stage. But this is a yellow addon, and it should not be too strong. Developers are trying to get rid of addons that slow down repairs, many killers have them removed. Maybe given the fact that Nemesis needs to do 3 hits, at least the repair will slow down a bit, at least in case of zombie hits, if combined with other addons.

Gray addon - Dead Crow (instead of Damaged Syringe)

I want to come up with something like this initially, but in many of the ideas of the developers, I see that addons and perks are lined up so that injured survivors are not a priority, because in bad situations this injured one was just unhooked, so they make perks and add-ons against healthy survivors, you know?

I hope the developer will take into account at least something and implement similar ideas. As I said above, many addons are repeated and taking yellow addons when there are stronger green ones does not make sense