Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Freddy's Black Box literally does nothing.

Ecstasy
Ecstasy Member Posts: 426
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

I straight up chased someone out the gate from opening it at 99'd right up until the entity blocker started spawning, where they rushed through to safety and I got smacked in the face.... because it was just the normal killer gate blocker I guess. Not Blood Warden Jr. Same happened next match. Didn't try again.

Yeah so the 15 second block for recently opened exit gates is actually 0. Could you please update the text description to better reflect the numbers?

Thanks!

Alternatively, I'm surprised it's not kill-switched already. Surely countless reports would've poured in from all the disappointed players who regularly flock to such a versatile and valuable iridescent on such an enjoyable and competitive killer as Freddy these days.

Post edited by Ecstasy on
1 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,752

Was the survivor asleep?

The addon only works in the dream world. If the survivor is awake they can just leave immediately.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,996

If you have a video of this showing it's not working I'd love to see it - as from teh few I've seen, it's working correctly, as long as the survivor is asleep

• Ecstasy
    Ecstasy Member Posts: 426

O_O

Seriously!? Ooofta. The text sure as hell doesn't say that part either. This ######### game.

I honestly couldn't say if they were asleep. The survivor was injured, but I don't really remember when or know what might've happened in-between. I THINK they had that blue outline still, but might be my mind playing tricks on me since it's not really something I would've known was even relevant.

Though in the second game all 3 survivors exited the same gate after I missed it open by maybe 5 seconds. I did hit the last one passing though, but at that point maybe the 15 seconds was just up, or he'd used an alarm?

It seems unlikely all 3 were awake since there was like no downtime between the gens and the gates.

On the other hand I was running Terminus so maybe they used the time to wake each other up since they couldn't heal?

Occums razor I'm probably just wrong then.

Man. Asleep.... ASLEEP! That's so, so, so much worse a stipulation for such an already crappy and situational expensive add-on in the first place. This ######### game again.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,996

It definitely does say on the text of the perk "survivors inside the Dream World" , which means sleeping survivors.

This is why it's helpful when making a report of this nature to have video proof if possible as it allows us to see exactly what was happening from your perspective.