Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Dredge Crashing Game

Kaana
Kaana Member Posts: 50

Tome 13, level 1 of the tome. This Purple Glyph challenge will crash your game if your playing Dredge.

I didn't realize the crashing was cause of the glyph since I wasn't paying attention the first two times and the third time it happened it was near the end of the game I remembered I had a glyph challenge on and grabbed it, instant crash so I ragequit for a couple hours since I got a 15 minute penalty. Came back later to test it the 4th time and yeup, the second I grab that glyph my game crashes.

Comments

• PotholeJimmy
    PotholeJimmy Member Posts: 2

Same thing just happened to me played almost the whole match as the dredge game crashed a few seconds after grabbing the purple glyph. I’ve restarted my switch, checked for updates, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I’ve also had this issue playing as the ghost face on a different challenge. I’ve had one game that I’ve been able to play all the way through since the latest update…