The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

[PC] Game constantly crashing since 6.3.2 Bugfix

Starky
Starky Member Posts: 29

When i load into a match on PC, the game will crash after like 3-5 minutes of gameplay. This has happened in every match i have tried to play.

If i sit in the menus, the game works fine. It is only when i load into an actual match that the game crashes. (i have also racked up quite a DC penalty trying to debug this myself).

Bug report and crash reporter screenshot attached

Debug Steps:

NVIDIA Drivers are up to date

Game files have been verified

Have attempted to reinstall

Have restarted PC

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Starky
    Starky Member Posts: 29
    edited October 2022

The log file doesn't want to seem to upload. It keeps trying to upload as an image.

Edit: Uploaded log as a zip file.

Post edited by Starky on
  • Mystaria13
    Mystaria13 Member Posts: 495

The same exact thing is happening too except on ps5. I load into a match and it all crashes after about 5-7 minutes every match…. Ps4 is having the same problem so I hope they fix this soon coz I can’t even play the event. I rebuilt database, reset default settings, did a factory reset and nothing works but the ps5 is fine on any other game.

• AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155

Yup, having this happen to me as well, on PC, using Steam. 3 games in a row, one as Spirit, two as Demogorgon. Each one was about 5 minutes into the match. Extremely infuriating given the overall time-sink was around an hour, and I effectively wasted all the offerings, add-ons, bloodpoints, XP, and time spent trying to play DBD.

• braydennnnnn
    braydennnnnn Member Posts: 1

This is happening to me too, I’m literally on a dc penalty for 48 hours. I don’t know what to do, and it only ever crashes when I join a match.

• Meow_Meow
    Meow_Meow Member Posts: 10

Thank you guys for reporting it I hope they fix it. Ive had nothing but issues with DC’ing since the latest update. Please fix this dbd. Mobile seems to be the only one that wasn’t affected