Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Window Blocked Even Though Chase Dropped

This guy pointed it out after the match and thought it looked sus. He actually dropped chase between the first two vaults and the last, but the last vault still blocked the window off. I thought it was only a five second grace period between end of chase before the counter resets towards blocking the window?

This is on PC, Steam.

(sorry about the stream playing in the bg lol)

https://youtu.be/-c_k7pkw6sw

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155

I'd have to re-check the code to be 100% certain, but I'm at least fairly positive, from the last time I checked, that the window blocker's "vaults while in-chase" counter will consider a survivor as "in-chase" for about 30 seconds after losing the chase.

• ImprobableCarny
    ImprobableCarny Member Posts: 45

Sorry, I forgot about this post... this is what it says on the wiki. The 30 seconds seems to be in regards to windows that had already been blocked once, which this one hadn't, and says the chase-end grace period is only 5 seconds. Is this inaccurate?