Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Disconnected survivors injured sounds

HagAdamMain
HagAdamMain Member Posts: 43

I have been encountering a very annoying bug that makes me lose chases when I play killer.

Whenever I down or hook a survivor who instantly disconnect, the area still emits injured survivors sounds, I get so confused whenever I chase a survivor near the area that another injured survivor disconnected.

It literally costed me a win, I was chasing a survivor to down them and get Eruption before the last gen pops but I got audio cue from a disconnected survivor nearby and the actual survivor got away and the last gen got finished.

It happened in more than just one match, I don't even play oppressively or tunnel, sometimes I even give survivors a chance and let them go if they just got hooked because I don't want them to disconnect and have to deal with their remnant injured sounds throwing me off.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,024

Even when they kill themselves on hook it happens. really annoying when there are 2 of the same survivor in game.

its been here for a long time

• neuromances
    neuromances Member Posts: 23

+1 I had this happen with a player who DC'd the first time I downed her. I could have sworn she was hiding behind a rock but I could see the other three players and the fourth was gone so...