If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Ability to make offerings and survivor items and addons universal for auric cells

Options
not_requested49
not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,980
edited October 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Now I know what you guys are thinking. "Why should we have to pay for it" well because BHVR is a business and things don't get done without money involved, and for me it is so annoying sometimes when I run out of addons and items on a particular character, but I have a bunch on another that I don't really play

I guess you could say it's for balancing reasons but what's the difference if you have the same perks and whatnot? Or what about offerings? Specifically BP ones that don't have an effect on the overall game, why can't those be universal? Honestly I would possibly consider buying with auric cells the ability to transfer all my offerings from one killer to every other killer, and that's no joke

Of course is BHVR were to implement this they would get complaints for sure, BUT you know what they would also get? Money. And that's all that matters

Post edited by not_requested49 on

Comments