Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

ECG being odd.

I play on the Switch and have been having awful Ping and packet loss issues as well as ECG weirdness.

First ECG issue was I was still on hook and wiggling and the other last survivor was on the ground and the killer was able to somehow start ECG by closing the hatch while I wasn't dead yet. Not sure on his end I died or what but I wasn't on my end and the timer was off. It caused an error that thankfully resolved it self after I played a different online game as it kept saying I had no network connection as well as an error saving which didn't occur I got everything from the match.

2nd was last one on the ground bleeding out and I bled out before the timmer ended when I wasn't downed before then.

Did something in ECG change or is this a massive visual bug or something to do with my bad lag/packet loss that I never had before?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated