Cosmetic mix and match previews?

DrKnockers05
DrKnockers05 Member Posts: 137
edited December 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hey, folks. I'd love to be able to preview cosmetics in the Store that are not necessarily a part of the same outfit, without any reverting back to the default equipped.
Take Jeff, for example; I'd like to be able to see how he looks with a Rookie Do head (part of the Try-Hard Roadie outfit), the Spiked Metal Coat (part of the Black Metal outfit), and the Tough Vintage Jeans (part of the Ex-Roadie for the Rememberers outfit) BEFORE purchasing them.
Right now, all we can preview is one single item. Say you pick the Rookie Do to preview. When you select the torso or legs option, the head reverts back to his default.
It's not a massive request, and not the end of the world if we never get it, but it sure would be nice to mix and match possible cosmetics before we buy them, just so we know how it looks beforehand and whether we think it suits the relevant character. Cheers :) 

Comments

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

Totally agree on that.

• Ismellgasonmyhands
    Ismellgasonmyhands Member Posts: 2

Yeah, I currently use Gimp to do so by making screenshots of each part and cropping them together but that's quite suboptimal and given by the amount of posts about this and most of them being over a year old it's astonishing they didn't implement that yet.