Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

[Missing text]: PC - Missing translation "Owned" from the reward of the Haunted by Daylight

etms51
etms51 Member Posts: 607
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

Description: When i launch the game and i'm awaiting which main menu of the game is loading. I click on "Haunted by Daylight" button on ther main menu. Here i can see the more quest to complete this event, when i complete the epilogue and i'm receiveing the rewards of this event. At the top-right side on the Candy Spiders there is a tag doesn't translated into italian language (Screenshot 1). If i change the english language i've this tag correctly (Screenshot 2)

WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

Example

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : I click on the "Haunted by Daylight" button on the main menu

Step 3 : Here i can see the more quest to complete this event, when i complete the epilogue and i'm receiveing the rewards of this event.

Step 4 :At the top-right side on the Candy Spiders there is a tag doesn't translated into italian language (Screenshot 1).

Step 5: If i change the english language i've this tag correctly (Screenshot 2)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Platform: PC- Steam
  • Frequency of the issue: Always
  • Version game: v. 6.3.2

Missing translation: "Owned"

My italian translation: "Posseduto"

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

Image 1 =>

Image 2 =>

Post edited by etms51 on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• etms51

this issue is still present, when i reach at the level 5o of the battle pass, the reward has a tag isn't translated into italian language. the patch is 6.4.0. i hope which this missing translation will be fixed very soon.

Step by Step:

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, hook a survivor

Step 4: I finish this game and i'm reaching at level 50 to battle pass

Step 5: this reward at the level 50 has a tag isn't translated into italian language (Screenshot 1)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Frequency of the issue: Always
    • Version patch: v. 6.4.0
    • Missing translation: "Owned"
    • Italian translation: "Posseduto"

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

Image 1 =>

i hope which this issue will be translated very soon :)

• etms51

After the hotfix to version 6.4.1, the language bug is still present and hasn't been translated into Italian yet.

• etms51

After the hotfix to version 6.4.2, the language bug is still present and hasn't been translated into Italian yet.