Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Midwich Hook Placement Still Bad as of 6.3.2

LordRegal
LordRegal Member Posts: 1,549

Had a game last night where a coordinated team all went down at the last second in the courtyard in Midwich, and there were only two hooks that were reachable, one in the courtyard itself and one down one of the side hallways I could just barely reach. The other two survivors were unhookable, which from the center of the map I find really unusual. Unfortunately for all involved, they chose to go in the corner by the two safe pallets, forcing me to bleed them out rather than close the game out in a timely manner.

Seeing as the 6.3.2 patch notes had a bugfix claiming:

• Fixed an issue where the hooks placement prevents hooking in Midwich Elementary School.

I wanted to make it clear that it doesn't look like it's fully fixed, since two ground floor hooks reachable from the courtyard feels like a bad hook spawn setup. The possible hooks below the library didn't spawn, nor did either hook near the exit gates or the hook near the ground floor bathroom, which feels like an awful lot of ground floor hooks straight up not spawning, especially given the upper floor didn't have a plethora of hooks to "make up" for the lack of ground floor hooks.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated