Please save me from solo Q! Looking for new friends

Options

Hey, hi and hello! I’m a 28 year old gal looking for however many new friends to play with. I’ve been on Dbd for nearly 6 months so I’m not a pro but I can hold down a chase sometimes but definitely good at popping gens and saving haha. I have crossplay on and discord so we can talk through there if you’re on pc or ps. Otherwise my Xbox handle is Nimmie#8649 my Dbd handle is Nimmie8649#7c1e and my discord handle is Vienna#9322 would love to play with you soon! Wishing you all gg’s!

Comments

• Cathryn92
    Cathryn92 Member Posts: 1
    Options

My Crossplay is enable

• JackFuego
    JackFuego Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hello,

I've added you on discord and in the game. (My names are different don't take it in count : Jack Fuego and GeekdeMaupassant)

About my DbD experience, i have a few hundred hours in the game i try to play the most effeciently possible to have the most people escaping everytime, and i try to make things that everygame that i play is bringing me knowledge whether it's what the killer can do (Add-ons, perks, mindgames ...) or what i can do to help my team (Infos, progress, improving, not falling twice for the same s* ...)

Looking forward to play with you.

Jack