If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Please save me from solo Q! Looking for new friends

Options

Hey, hi and hello! I’m a 28 year old gal looking for however many new friends to play with. I’ve been on Dbd for nearly 6 months so I’m not a pro but I can hold down a chase sometimes but definitely good at popping gens and saving haha. I have crossplay on and discord so we can talk through there if you’re on pc or ps. Otherwise my Xbox handle is Nimmie#8649 my Dbd handle is Nimmie8649#7c1e and my discord handle is Vienna#9322 would love to play with you soon! Wishing you all gg’s!

Comments

• Cathryn92
    Cathryn92 Member Posts: 1
    Options

My Crossplay is enable

• JackFuego
    JackFuego Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hello,

I've added you on discord and in the game. (My names are different don't take it in count : Jack Fuego and GeekdeMaupassant)

About my DbD experience, i have a few hundred hours in the game i try to play the most effeciently possible to have the most people escaping everytime, and i try to make things that everygame that i play is bringing me knowledge whether it's what the killer can do (Add-ons, perks, mindgames ...) or what i can do to help my team (Infos, progress, improving, not falling twice for the same s* ...)

Looking forward to play with you.

Jack