Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nurse wont ever get nerfed, on console impossible to play her, so stats will always show its fine

I suggest maining her, on PC there is player with over 500+ win streak on her.

How is this even allowed in a competitive PvP game is anyone guess.

My guess would be that console stats are very bad for her, this way she will always be fine and allowed to be unbeatable and even possible to win 99,999% of your games, in a PvP game, which is unheard of outside of dbd.

Comments

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,108

How many people can say they've had a streak of that many wins on that killer though? It can't be more than single digits.

The 99,999% made me laugh.

• MisterMister
    MisterMister Member Posts: 278

The dude who got that nurse win streak started out playing nurse on console. The nurse difficulty is HIGHLY exaggerated, she’s is by far the easiest killer to play on PC and Console.

• Murgleïs
    Murgleïs Member Posts: 1,067

Top 5% MMR nurse stats are not broken but average and similar as every other killer. If anything, she needs QoL buffs like plaid basekit to encourage more players to try her.

• hatchetChugger
    hatchetChugger Member Posts: 442

Ive played against several good console nurses, even some of my friends have played in tourneys as her on controller and done quite well. Shes not impossible to play on console, she just requires some practice.

• Little_Kitten
    Little_Kitten Member Posts: 871

Having the plaid in basekit would be terribly cumbersome, once muscle memory is acquired 😯

I can't even imagine seeing the target of my tp's in front of me all the time 😜

• AJStyIez
    AJStyIez Member Posts: 419
    edited November 2022

Console Nurse is fine. Yeah you can turn up DPI, use filters and potentially play better with Nurse/Blight on a mouse but the controller is more than viable for anybody decent at the game

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,984

I just want her blinks to become a special attack

Thats all

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 3,171
    edited November 2022

People greatly exaggerate how hard it is to play Nurse on Console, coming from a former Console player. Especially when people already exaggerate how hard it is to play Nurse to begin with, she honestly is not as hard as people make her out to be when you pick up on basic blink logic.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 3,171

Never had that issue when playing Nurse on Console, normally freezing or minor FPS dips happen when generators are completed or unhooks occur, but most of the time it is nothing too significant to cause me to lose the game.

If anything, FPS issues happen on more dynamic killers, Legion for example has it among the worst because the game struggles with Deep Wound for some reason.

• Norhc
    Norhc Member Posts: 575
    edited November 2022

It's not a competitive game + it is a computer game, first and foremost. No balance changes should be made with console in mind just because some fools play killer on controller.

• ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG
    ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG Member Posts: 359

Its definitely much harder on console because of no PC auto aim. Hitting survivors who know how to spin around really well or keep running in random directions is really hard on console even on a flat map

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,754

I'm one of those fools who play killer on console. Am I wrong for asking for better sensitivity and more controller options? Since they've said repeatedly we aren't getting M&K support?

Am I wrong for asking for stable frame rates, so I don't miss each and every blessed blink attack? Or for a full thorough proper optimization that would benefit us all?

The vast majority of the playerbase is on the consoles, yet the vast majority of the killers are on PC. Da fook is up with that?

• Omans
    Omans Member Posts: 1,081

If DBD was only on console and M/K was not usable then Nurse would not need a nerf. It is impossible to reach even close to her potential on console. Unfortunately a fair number of posters who play on console come into these threads and say nurse is fine while not actually knowing what they are talking about.

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,439
    1. Nah, it's more competitive than casual at this point. Most people are trying to win the game or running good perks to increase their chances of winning. This idea that it's still a party game is not true for the majority.
    2. Yes correct, you can still do really well with nurse and blight on console
    3. Nurse is way easier than other killer's that are way harder, you are simply learning the muscle memory and then it's up to you to read survivor's which every other killer has to do. The hardest mechanical character in the game is billy followed by blight closely, but blight also has to learn way more than every other killer in the game by a lot. So comparatively nurse is easy, in fact this entire game is easy in comparison to other games.
  • Bloodwebs
    Bloodwebs Member Posts: 273

God nurses have 50% more pressure than other killers as they completely neglect the core mechanics of the game such as pallets and walls.

They need a nerf. At least to her add ons. Recharge speed and ranged shouldn't be a thing. I play nurse and 4k literally every game. And forget base BT, tunnelling is no issue for her due to her mobility.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,714

I disagree pretty hard that Nurse is impossible to play on console. She's "harder" to play because of limitations but she's still easily the best killer when someone gets good at them.

I've played against multiple Playstation Nurses, that before seeing them at the end screen I would have sworn they were PC because of their movements, they never missed and the entire team was wiped at 4-5 gens. I've also seen two different PS Nurses multiple times that don't use perks/add-ons and just ######### on everyone.

Are they as good as some of the best PC ones I played against? Not quite but I'd still put them at the level where they probably ######### on the majority of players, same as the PC ones.

• Piruluk
    Piruluk Member Posts: 995

How do you know that they are on PS?

Could be from microsoft store and epic store too

• Shi283
    Shi283 Member Posts: 60

I often see the phrase "the console version has good nurses too".

But I don't see people saying, "I'm playing nurses on consoles, it's totally fine."

The console version of Good Nurse might be playing with a mouse and keyboard instead of a gamepad.

I don't know if you can call this "the console version of the good nurse".

This issue seems to be mostly about the difficulty of playing with a gamepad.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,714

I'm play on Playstation so I can see if they're on the same platform, I play with both crossplay off and on depending on my mood. One of the good Nurses I've seen only plays crossplay off and only at like 1 in the morning. I can't recall their name but it starts with a P I think and they're the most omega sweaty one I've seen. Full meta perks, add-ons, map offering, slug/camp at 5 gens and nods after every hit and tends to just watch the 4th player bleed out. They have like 8k hours if memory serves when my buddy checked via PS5. I haven't seen them since Range add-ons got nerfed so maybe they quit lol.

The others with crossplay on I could see were on my platform and I messaged them though they never got back. One was something-humbleyourself. Usually no perks or add-ons and plays semi-fair, I've also had them as Huntress as well though the matches are a lot closer then when they play Nurse. Can't recall the last ones name but they also use no perks add-ons from the times I've played against them. If I saw their name I'd recognize it.

PC wise, I've had a few TTV's with one of them having like 10k plus hours. I got absolutely destroyed and I'd say there were hands down the best one I've played against, to the point I somewhat thought they were cheating during the match. The PS ones above weren't quite that level but I wouldn't say they were that much weaker either. Semi-noticeable skill difference but not enough where it would change the outcome in the majority of matches I'd wager.

Sorry, went on a bit of a spiel there, lol.

• VaporLion
    VaporLion Member Posts: 386

the stats the devs gave out are not accurate. Any good player will assure you that blight and nurse are the strongest killers. Their stats showed way different stats even in top mmr. So i dont know what they think is considered "high mmr" but its just wrong.

Plauge , Dredge & Onryo above blight and nurse in "high mmr"... Suuuuure. I would consider Dredge and Onryo one of the weaker killers.

• Xxjwaynexx
    Xxjwaynexx Member Posts: 305

This right here as a nurse main. The learning curve is very steep especially when you play against high MMR swf groups. Most at high MMR will punish every single mistake and fly through gens. Unless your god tier with nurse and most aren't you won't see those kinds of wins.

• Dennis_van_eijk
    Dennis_van_eijk Member Posts: 1,704

That is so fun, now it is a competitive pvp game, but when other issues are being mentioned then it is suddenly a casual game 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,267

bhvr straight up said that twins at high mmr had a really high winrate and then nerfed them the next patch. Like i have actually no idea why they haven't full reworked nurse.

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742

You'd be surprised that SupaAlf is actually a former console nurse. She's playable, it's just a little bit harder.

Her having low statistics is just because of people not having consistent result with her yet.

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 947

She needs her range and recharge add-ons either nerfed or reworked, along with her weak add-ons getting reworked or buffed, and make her blinks count as special attacks.