Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Two Kindred icons please?

AgentBristow
AgentBristow Member Posts: 30
edited November 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Could we get 2 types of Kindred icons when it’s active please? The first one, that icon will remain the same as it is now. The icon points upwards when the survivor who has Kindred equipped and they are on the hook.

The second icon, make the icon point downwards, that shows if it’s the other survivor(s) on hook activating Kindred and not you.

Now you ask why two sets of icons are needed? It’s so if I’m running Kindred and I’m working on a gen and someone else is on the hook (also using Kindred), I know that other survivors see what I am seeing. Currently, there is no way to differentiate if your Kindred is activating the auras or someone else’s is activating it.

It’d be helpful to know if you know everyone else can see the auras or if it’s just you.

Thoughts? Too confusing? Hope it made sense. I’ve been wanting this implemented in the game for a long time as a solo queue survivor.

Comments