Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Yamaoka Vault Bug

Me, and the killer who experienced the bug, are on Xbox (killer gamer tag TTVDustinS)

we noticed that on a certain vault near the main building of the Yamaoka Estate, he couldn’t vault out but he could vault in, but it worked for me and the feng who were nearby, also haven’t tested it multiple times so I don’t know if it was a one time thing and/or only on Deathslinger. The issue was prominent through the whole game, he also only tried vaulting that window so I don’t know if it is map related or not, not sure if this will help or not, but he shot me through the window immediately before the clip starts, and he never vaulted the window beforehand.

(sorry, clip didn’t have a compatible extension) https://www.xbox.com/play/media/FADV6UFZ

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated