If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Killer Concept: Hideo, The Undead Samurai

Options
Shadoureon
Shadoureon Member Posts: 493

Its the year 1040, the pieceful city Kyoto is under attack and citizens are on the run while guards try to protect them with their lives. Everywhere around the city there are bodies on the floor but the guards cant find any of the culprits responcible. One after another falls down to the ground untill the guards finally see the culprits. 2 highly skilled samurai are terrorizing the city killing innocent people.

The emperor orders everyone to evacuate and guards lead the people away from Kyoto. 5 brave warriors stay behind to fight the 2 samurai and give the people time to escape. It only took 20 seconds for the first 2 warriors to die and quickly after 2 more. The last standing warrior bravely charges at one of the samurai and succesfully cuts him. As the warrior turns around he sees the samurai he just cut standing still laughing at him before dissapearing in the wind. In this moment the second samurai cuts the brave warrior and as he falls to the ground he realises the second samurai was nothing but a echo of the first. Kyoto has been attacked by one samurai all along. The Undead Samurai Hideo!

Ability: Decoy
Send out a decoy in the direction you are looking for 3 seconds. Hideo can switch positions with his decoy by pressing Decoy again.

Passive:
When playing as Hideo all generator locations have generators on them. Only 7 of them are real and when survivors start repairing a decoy generator the generator briefly vanishes in the wind and Hideo gets a notification. Hideo only sees the aura of the real generators.

Perks:
Mirrored:
Skillchecks appear slightly/moderatly/concideraby more often and have a 50% chance to appear mirrored moving counter clockwise instead.

Silent Slash:
After you hit a survivor all survivors lose sound for 4/8/12 seconds and have increased chance of getting skillchecks.

Hex: Echo:
When a survivor gets in the dying state other survivors see 1/2/3 more copies randomly on the map mimicking what the survivor in the dying state does. When a survivor gets hooked other survivors see 1/2/3 more copies hooked randomly on the map mimicking what the hooked survivor does. Walking within 8m of a mimic makes them dissapear for all survivors.

Addons:
Increases the duration of the Decoy by 1 seconds. (Common)
Survivors can repair decoy generators for 10% before they vanish. (Common)
Slightly lowers the cd of Decoy. (Common)
Add 1 decoy totem to the map who can be cleansed but award no points. (Common)

Increases the duration of the Decoy by 2 seconds. (Uncommon)
Removes the red stain after using Decoy for its duration. (Uncommon)
Survivors can repair decoy generators for 15% before they vanish. (Uncommon)
Grants a boost to movement speed for 0.5 second after switching to your decoy. (Uncommon)
Moderatly lowers the cd of Decoy. (Uncommon)
Add 2 decoy totems to the map who can be cleansed but award no points. (Uncommon)

Increases the duration of the Decoy by 3 seconds. (Rare)
Survivors can repair decoy generators for 20% before they vanish. (Rare)
Conciderably lowers the cd of Decoy. (Rare)
Grants a boost to movement speed for 1 second after switching to your decoy. (Rare)
Add 3 decoy totems to the map who can be cleansed but award no points. (Rare)

Removes your hearthbeat after using Decoy giving it to your decoy instead for its duration. (Very Rare)
Grants a boost to movement speed for 1.5 seconds after switching to your decoy. (Very Rare)
Add a decoy Hex totem to the map who can be cleansed but award no points. Does trigger the notification. (Very Rare)

Removes the hearthbeat. (Ultra Rare)
Removes the red stain for you and your decoys. (Ultra Rare)

Comments

• Shadoureon
    Options

I guess it isnt a good idea. Back to the drawingboard.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

Directed by Hideo Kojima. Written by Hideo Kojima. Acted by Hideo Kojima. Stunts by Hideo Kojima. Music scores by Hideo Kojima.

EVERYTHING BY HIDEO KOJIMA

“Di u rike it?”

• flamestandish
    flamestandish Member Posts: 130
    Options

Love this idea!

You've just comented on my image I made of a killer 'The Samurai'. Maybe some of these abilities could go in favour of the image I made? hmm.

Love the idea though!

Also, Not sure if you saw my Mimic Dlc, I also had a perk which mirror'ed the skillchecks.
    Can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/8247/the-mimic-killer-idea-image#latest

• Shadoureon
    Options

@flamestandish said:
    Love this idea!

You've just comented on my image I made of a killer 'The Samurai'. Maybe some of these abilities could go in favour of the image I made? hmm.

Love the idea though!

Also, Not sure if you saw my Mimic Dlc, I also had a perk which mirror'ed the skillchecks.
    Can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/8247/the-mimic-killer-idea-image#latest

Thanks! Yeah I think mirroring the skill checks will catch people by surprise because they always look from right to left.

• FinLadd
    FinLadd Member Posts: 190
    Options
    I think this might be the New killer or slit mouth woman
  • swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259
    Options

wait, so his power is just like the hag isn't it?

• Shadoureon
    Options

@swenpai said:

No you send out 1 moving decoy in a direction and by pressing the button again you switch to it.

For example you send it to one side of the wall then walk on the other side chasing the survivor and switch back to cut the survivor of.

Something like Halo: Reach has but then you can switch to it.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QKjv7CAiRw4

• Shadoureon
    Options

You can use the decoy in chases around walls so survivors have less chance to loop you.

Or you can send out a decoy and then stand still yourself while using this addon:

Removes your hearthbeat after using Decoy giving it to your decoy instead for its duration. (Very Rare)

You could for example use it after running behind a tree or wall and the survivors think you keep running and try to go for a save for example.

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259
    Options

@Shadoureon said:

@swenpai said:

No you send out 1 moving decoy in a direction and by pressing the button again you switch to it.

For example you send it to one side of the wall then walk on the other side chasing the survivor and switch back to cut the survivor of.

Something like Halo: Reach has but then you can switch to it.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QKjv7CAiRw4

Oh, I get it.
    Really cool idea then.

• JoLo
    JoLo Member Posts: 108
    edited August 2018
    Options

Nice - i had a similar idea but i think mine is better prepared. ;) Will make a youtube vid for that in the future.
    The perks, anyway, are GREAT! Very good ideas! :)