Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Load time xbox series x

Running on a xbox series x console. I start up the game it takes almost 2/3 minutes to make it to the menu screen (about a month ago would have been under 30 secs). Then from the menu to load into survivor or killer is take so long! Just the swirly loading forever! But then the joke is if i get an invite to play with someone it will take another cpuple of minutes!

All thay extra long loading for the usual lobby crash (as im sure you guys are well aware of as its been a problem for years) to have friends wait 5-10 mins for you to restart the game to play the game. I love DBD play very frequently but this is getting out of hand. Now this is the only game on the console that has any problems loading. I even cleared more space just incase. No sucess. Is this something you are looking into? I did see other people had posted about the same problem so its not just me. Thanks!

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Scamp_Bell
    Scamp_Bell Member Posts: 1

Same issue here. No improvement with the new patch. Doesn't seem to be a problem on my GFs series S

• VaJaybles
    VaJaybles Member Posts: 658

Me and all my friends are on series x. Same issue, one day we spent more time fixing the lobby and loading in than playing the actual game

• DatBeardedGuy1
    DatBeardedGuy1 Member Posts: 6

I am having the same issue! GTA loads faster than this for me now.