Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Constant crashing and a myriad of error messages via PS5

Chad246emr
Chad246emr Member Posts: 17

I’ll boot the game up and at the initial loading screen it’ll error out and tell me I have no internet connection or that an unknown error occurred. I then have to press ‘x’ to initialize login again.

I will eventually make it to a lobby after multiple attempts, but if I join my friends, half the time it says I’ve joined their lobby on their end, but I don’t actually appear on their end even if I can see I’m in the lobby. Then I try to leave and the game freezes and tells me an unknown error occurred and kicks me back to the main menu.

My internet connection is steady. I have 200-500 MBPS depending on device volume connected. Another player playing DBD via XSX in the same room on the same network is having no issues joining the same lobbies I’m trying to join, and we’ve always been able to play like that just fine. This has been happening since last night at about 9:00pm EST. Other games requiring internet connection are working perfectly fine on my PlayStation and my PlayStation tells me there are no issues when I test my connection.

Unsure what’s going on here but I wanted to flag it since I haven’t seen it mentioned.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated