Who would be better at Graffiti?

Options
BlackendSea
BlackendSea Member Posts: 49
Nea, Jeff or the Legion gang? I was on the new map playing as Nea and the first thing I noticed was the graffiti and that got me thinking. Who would be better at making graffiti art? 

Comments

• rj1567
    rj1567 Member Posts: 50
    Options

I think it would be Jeff as he did literally go to an art school while none of the others did.
    Also the Legion asked him to spray for them so it is very likely that they aren't very talented at it.
    Nea also does graffiti but not to sell it or to make it look good just to rebel against the government/parents

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    Options
    Nea, since that's her thing.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    JanTheMan said:
    Nea, since that's her thing.
    Literally spraying her tag which is most like her tumblr acc too everywhere, i doubt she is better than Jeff.
  • RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Options

Jeff is likely the best artist, but that doesn't mean he's good with spraypaint.
    Nea would probably be the best using that medium.

Legion is just a gang of teens that get in trouble that goes too far, they probably don't have any actual skill.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Nea has to be the better graffiti artist. I imagine Jeff to have a Bob Ross or Georgia O’Keefe style, with a touch of Pop Art. The Legion doesn’t have a cohesive enough story to be of much interest to me. Jeff is also lackluster in lore.
  • Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Options

Jeff is an artist- his perk descriptions are written in what canvas size he used, and what type of paint he used. He spray painted when he was in Highschool, but if they were to have a graffiti off, Nea would likely win. However, if it were a paint off, Jeff would win. He may have drawn; but his perks mostly say that he used oil.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    Options
    Sh*t you know Joey has to have mad skills with spray paint.