Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Hooking Survivor Challenge Progress being counted incorrectly

Somee11
Somee11 Member Posts: 3

All challenges so far, that require the killer to hook a set number of survivors or sacrifice a set number of survivors is being counted incorrectly as one less.

Playing as killer, I had a challenge to sacrifice 4 survivors. I had a game where I managed to sacrifice two survivors to the entity, with only two escaping, and it counted as only one. I later had a different challenge to hook three survivors. I managed to hook two, with it counting as only one. This was done as the executioner, and as The mastermind.

I had a friend who was playing as the wraith and had the same challenge to sacrifice four survivors. They had a round they managed to sacrifice only one that round, and it did not count. The following round they managed to sacrifice three survivors, and it only counted two.

So far this has been with differing Killers, both paid and unpaid. It also seems to have occurred with any challenge requiring either hooking or sacrificing a set number of survivors. It also, is not just my system as I observed my friend having the same issues.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• kensaimage
    kensaimage Member Posts: 27

This is likely the same bug screwing up the Myers “Evil Incarnate” achievement. You can’t get it cuz it’s only counting 3/4 kills